Click the link below to view Pacific Seeds varieties in the 2014 GRDC National Variety Trials.
Our goal is to deliver high yielding, innovative crop solutions to farmers through the respected Pacific Seeds brand of products including sorghum, forage, canola, wheat and more. Each day, over 100 employees work to produce tonnes of the highest quality seed which is competitive in an increasing tough market and sets the standard in the paddock.
- -A high yielding dual purpose variety, suited to all areas that grow Wedgetail.
- -APH (NSW/QLD) and AH (SA/VIC) classification.
- -Slow maturity – suited to early planting similar to Wedgetail.
- -Improved disease resistance especially for Stripe Rust (RMR), Stem Rust (MRMS) and Leaf Rust (MRMS).
- Click here for the Kittyhawk factsheet
- – A high yielding mid-long season maturity variety, well adapted to Victoria and South Australia.
- – APW classification in the Southern Zone (South Australia and Victoria)
- – Suits both the main season planting window and can be sown earlier than Mace by 7 to 14 days.
- – Excellent grain package with large grain, low screenings and high Test Weight.
- – Very good overall disease package with good rust resistance, useful level of CCN resistance (MS) and base Yellow Leaf Spot resistance (MS-S)
- – Boron tolerant (MT)
- Click here for the Trojan factsheet